Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Fellow Frustration

I am frustrated S. Very frustrated. For nearly 3 whole years I’ve been in the “real world” and let me tell you one thing: I don’t like it. How I yearn for the days of college where I could roll out of bed just in time to roll back to bed. Now I get up every day and sit in my cubicle dreading each and every email delivered to my godforsaken outlook email box. Read this, read that, tell me about this thing that I care not for. I do this while monitoring an unfathomable amount of non-work related crap. So really, I’m working double time, reading facebook status’, keeping up to date on A-Rod’s recent scandal, understanding the complexities of bloxorz. But do I see a cent of double time pay for my hard work? Never. I couldn’t catch a break if it was a slower version of Mo Vaughn. Recently I’ve tried my hand at getting rich quick but to no avail. I can’t seem to pick the lottery numbers correctly. I play streak for the cash. I lose. I’m lost. I have nowhere to turn to but my 2 ½ year old 40” LCD TV that is badly outdated and doesn’t even show me a 1080p picture. What life is this that we lead? Why can’t I just find someone that will pay me 100 million dollars to get this? Won’t someone out there come to my rescue? Is it too much to ask to live the American Dream, you know, where you get to sit around and do nothing and get paid for it? I hope to discover the answer to these questions using this forum.

-Silver Spoonman

No comments:

Post a Comment