Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Introduction

We have started this blog as a way of expressing our frustration at a great number of things that stem from one fact. The writers of this blog are just plain unlucky. We have never gotten a real break.

Allow me to take you through a day in the life. I have to get up early every morning, go to my job, and generally submit myself to the daily grind. And for what? Why do I do this every day? Why does anyone do this everyday? The American Dream of course!

The American Dream is to make something out of nothing. To be born into nothing, to be born into poverty, and then to rise up and become so successful that you have the world at your fingertips. I am ready for my dream to be realized. I have waited 23 long years and what do I have to show for it? I don't own a car, I rent a small apartment, and I can't even subscribe to HBO. Is it wrong to want everything that this great country has to offer?

This blog is dedicated to those who will never settle for mediocrity.

-S

No comments:

Post a Comment